Organized Play

 One of my goal's for 2015 was to create a more organized home to create more room for joy and peace rather than anxiety and worry over clutter or where things are. I started the year off with our Command Center.  With the girls back school it's coming in very useful. 

1 Corinthians's 14:40 says this... But all things should be done decently and in order. 
That verse has been a great reminder to me in our home, car, business, shopping and family.
This little monkey of mine is almost 3! So hard to believe. With that being said we're acquiring more and more little animals and tractors in our home. And nothing hurts more than stepping on a little lamb or cow in the middle of the night! So I found a solution!
I picked up this metal pan at a local store for $6.00s. The toys are now visible but organized and in place. 
 Our little man has done a great job of keeping them in there spot too.
 It's amazing how it's taken 4 kids for me to find that this method really does work for our home and toys.

 For our big girls I have a bucket of Jenga blocks on the table, it's amazing how they interact, create and play with each other when the tools are right in front of them. 
Here's to creating an Organized home... One spot at a time!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin