Best in the Industry

 I have the absolute privilege to work with some of the most talented people in our Industry each and everyday who have inspired and equipped me to do great things on my journey of owning my own business and working from home for the past 8 years.
Here are a few of their stories:

Micki always believed that in life, you go to school, you get a job, you work hard, you retire and you live happily every after.

Her belief system was shattered when she was downsized from her corporate job that she had for over 18 years.

“I was barely living pay check to pay check with my job, so I was definitely devastated and just didn’t know what I was going to do” says Micki. Keep Reading Micki's Story HERE.


In 1999 Donna had a decision to make; she was pregnant with her second child, and she wanted to be at home with her children.

“I needed about $2000 a month to able to quit my job and stay home,” Donna describes. “I laid in bed at night wondering how I could create that income?

I began my search. Keep Reading Donna's Story HERE.



Amber knows what it's like to be a single mom. She knows how hard it can be to feel like everything is on you. It can be overwhelming.

"Many single moms have to provide everything on their own," Amber says. "But you can rise up and be a champion for your kids. You can model success for them." Keep Reading Amber's Story HERE.

Having a career as a waitress for over 19 years took it’s toll on Cathy.

“My last 10 years of waitressing, I had to work 6 days a week, many were double shifts, just to stay afloat. It was our only source of income after my husband was disabled in a car accident.”

Cathy had no savings or medical plan and the debt continued to accumulate every month. Keep Reading Cathy's Story HERE.

These women have been instrumental in my success as well as so many other families and truly are what I think of when I hear "Team Work Makes the Dream Work". 
Happy Thursday Friends!





Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin