Here are 5 tips on Microblogging:
- Update several times daily. By posting often you'll be building a following.
- When sharing information share 1/3 personal experiences, 1/3 informative, and 1/3 Business related.
- Link your Microblogs together to save time.
- Microblogging is about communicating. So ask questions and get your readers involved. Once your reader replies to a post be sure to respond back.
- Be authentic and keep the hype out of your posts. Readers want to see real experiences.
Microblogging is becoming such a tool for business builders of all walks of life. From large corporations to small home based businesses. So stake your claim and become known!