CREATE

 It's fun to create!

 I made these candle holders out of an old post and some barn wood. I had intended to make them as a Christmas gift since it's less than 2 months away, but now I'm thinking I might keep them :)
They are super simple with a touch of rustic. 

 There sitting on a new entry table I built out of wood from a fence line that was torn out this fall and right below my fancy coat rack I made a few months back.
Old things really have so much character.

 Our back entry way has such limited space and shoes are typically all over. This entry table is just 2 feet long and a foot wide but I hope that it helps to keep things off of the floor.
 And a cute little basket to hold gloves and hats as it's getting colder outside.
Those little boots are just the cutest... Make me think of my little cowgirl that wears them.
Pin It

3 comments:

Amy said...

Stopping by from the link up! New follower! You are so creative! :) I love all the rustic diy's you did! It looks great!

Hannah Terpstra said...

Those are so cute!! haha I always make things for "gifts" and end up keeping them! :) Thanks so much for linking up to the Mom-Lovin Hop today, hope you join us again!

Sabrina said...

Thanks for the comments girls! Amy I kinda like them too :) It's a bit different from some of the other spots in my house. Hannah I seriously had intended to give them to my mom but now I don't think I will, haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin