One Persons Trash is anothers Treasure


Three years ago I spent an afternoon with a friend making these fun accent balls. We used Styrofoam balls, and different beans. The gold ball was spray painted but the other two are natural colors. I've loved them over the years but then my kids started picking at them and they would up in the back of the cupboard in a big baggie . 

Today was the day that I decided to make them new again. With a little glue and some new spray paint there as beautiful as ever.






Pin It
Recent Blog Post: 

  I am a big fan of essential oils and have found them very helpful in many areas of health and wellness for me and my family.

With that said, it's important to know that the term “therapeutic grade”, when it comes to essential oils, sounds technical, official, and impressive, as if it were an industry-recognized
 certification reserved only for the highest-quality essential oils. Keep Reading HERE...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin