Transformation Tuesday: Coffee Table

 Happy Tuesday Friends! 
Last week I started bring life back to this coffee table. I picked it up from a friend who was moving this past fall and have had it in the garage since. 

As I started I gave it a huge cleaning with a gentle all purpose cleaner that I use on all of my projects to get the dirt and grime off of it. 

I debated often about what I wanted it to look like when finished. I used Annie Sloan Cocoa on the entire piece. Then stenciled the top with a stencil that I made using my Silhouette. Clear wax on the entire piece when done and the top was finished with dark wax and a new technique that I had never done. 

Take a look at all of my steps below...
 This table had corner protectors on it. And they we're stuck on! It took some prying and some sanding to get the protectors and all of that glue off.


 

I love how the table turned out. It has the cutest little drawer for remotes or things that you want to keep hidden away.
 I added a basket below to store some of our favorite magazines.

 I wanted this piece to have a perfect blend of old and new. With the feel of a warn sign on the top...


 ... and new, fresh, clean paint and hardware.


 May you have a great week friends!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin